The TURBOCAM Machine Maintenance Technician I is primarily responsible for the diagnosis and repair of our CNC Lathes and Milling machines. The Technician’s ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems to the failing component, and understand complex controls with their related problems is crucial to Turbocam’s day-to-day operations.
General Company Responsibilities
Position Specific Responsibilities
Maintain, diagnose and repair Turbocam’s machinery.
Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems to the failing component.
Understand complex controls.
Perform other duties as necessary.
Qualifications & Requirements
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Two year technical degree in electronics, machining or related subjects. Related experience accepted.
Ability to evaluate and repair machinery.
Electrical and Mechanical knowledge with proven troubleshooting capabilities.
Basic understanding of MS Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds in a safe manner, and request assistance when warranted.
Must be able to climb in and out of small places; crawl around machinery.
Must have range of motion sufficient to permit climbing stairs and ladders, walking, standing, stooping and crouching for extended periods of time while performing duties.
Life at TURBOCAM
- Located on the beautiful NH Seacoast with state-of-the-art, air-conditioned facilities
- TURBOCAM offers excellent benefits such as: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Short and Long-Term Disability
- 9 paid holidays, 11 days of PTO accrual for the first two years, and volunteer paid time off
- Robust wellness program with two fitness centers, programs taught by certified fitness instructors, basketball/squash courts, and walking trails
- Other great benefits such as tuition reimbursement, adoption fee support, employee assistance program, company luncheons and yearly company outings, personal and professional growth opportunities, and more!
Come join us!
Position Location: 607 Calef Highway, Barrington, NH 03825 USA
All offers of employment are contingent on the satisfactory results of a pre-employment background check, and a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening, both arranged and paid for by TURBOCAM.
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants may apply by going to our Current Openings page, clicking on the title of the position you are interested in, and clicking the apply button. No phone calls, please.